Will my package be insured?
- Yes, each and every package is shipped insured.
Will I have to sign for my package?
- Each package is insured upon shipping and requires a signature at delivery.
Can I ship to an address other than my billing address?
- Yes, we would be happy to send your package to an alternate address. As a security precaution, if you are paying by credit card we will require you to call your credit provider and have them add the location as an alternate shipping address to your file.
Is the shipping discreet?
- Each package is sent via FedEx Express with the name of our parent company, “Anglo Holdings”, ensuring complete discretion.
Is there any way to get my package faster?
- Yes, we offer a few different services to get your purchase to you faster. Some options are a minimal fee and some, like Delta Dash, can run over $100. You will need to speak with your sales representative to find out what would be available to you, your area and the different costs.
You say on your site that you offer two day shipping, why can’t I get the ring in two days?
- Most items on the website are cast to order especially for you in the size that you need or for your diamond specifically. This process can take between 3-7 business days depending on the item ordered. If you find that you need your order quicker speak with your sales representative about this, because our sales people have been doing this a long time and are very talented in being able to solve time crunch issues.
My package was shipped via FedEx, why can’t I return it with FedEx?
- Our company has special insurance that allows us to send high valued items through FedEx. Since this coverage is not available to consumers & FedEx will not insure diamonds and jewelry over $500 we advise our customers to use the safest option available to them which is registered and insured through the United States Postal Service.