Subject to its return policy, Union Diamond will issue a RMA number for any package being shipped to our offices. Please do not attempt to send anything to our office without an RMA since it will be refused delivery. This policy also applies to repairs, resizing, etc.
If you need to return any item to Union Diamond, simply follow these few simple steps:
1. Firstly, you will need to call Union Diamond at 1- 800-319-9155 or 1-770-319-9155 and request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. No returns will be accepted unless the package clearly shows a valid return authorization number. Once you have received your RMA#, please address your package in the following manner being mindful that there should be no reference to Diamond or Jewelry on the package;
2410 Paces Ferry Road SE
Atlanta, GA 30339
2. Send your domestic package via the United States Postal Service Registered Mail. Please be sure to fully insure any package as we cannot be responsible for loss or damage while the merchandise is in transit to us. Please be aware that this is the only method of return we will accept and it must be delivered and received in our offices within the stated 30 day return window. Any items received after the 30 day return window will be refused delivery. Shipments via FedEx, United Parcel Service or any other carrier other than the Unites States Postal Service will be refused delivery. 30-Days is a long and fair time period to evaluate our product. If you feel that you may wish to return any item that is in new and unworn condition, please start the RMA process as early as possible. Any item that needs an RMA on the 29th day will have to be returned via hand delivery only to ensure it is received by the 30th day. Once again, we do not and will not accept any packages other than United States Postal Service Registered Mail regardless of time.
The return shipping requirements for international orders vary by country. Please be aware that customs duties, taxes, VAT, etc., are not refundable from Union Diamond. Union Diamond collects and pays these fees on your behalf to the appropriate governmental authorities and it remains your sole responsibility to apply for a refund of these items directly with the authority in the country of delivery. Union Diamond cannot be held responsible for your inability to obtain said refund. If you have any doubts, you should check with the tax authority in the country of delivery. Please email Service@UnionDiamond.com for your specific shipping instructions.
3. When the item is received, it will be inspected by our quality control department. Please note that any item that has signs of wear, is custom engraved or that has been altered in any way other than by Union Diamond cannot be returned under any circumstances. We cannot be responsible for any item until it is received at our offices. Please be aware that custom orders are non-refundable.
4. Once your return has been accepted in good & satisfactory condition, a credit will be issued to those who have paid by credit card or a check issued and mailed via USPS to those who have paid by wire transfer. Please allow 5 business days from the date of receipt for us to process your credit. Union Diamond cannot be held responsible for any delay due to mail delivery.
5. Please be aware that once a credit card transaction has been processed, the 3% wire transfer discount is no longer applicable regardless of the circumstances. A customer must choose the method of payment prior to any purchase. Those customers wishing to receive a 3% wire transfer discount must pay for their original purchase via this method. Under no circumstances can the 3% wire discount be used after a customer has previously paid for an item by credit card.
6. Any customer that returns any item in accordance with the 30 day return policy will not be eligible to purchase the exact same item within any subsequent 30 day period. Our return policy is quite liberal and any attempt to circumvent the spirit of this agreement will not be permitted.
7. All international orders are shipped FOB Atlanta, GA USA. You are solely responsible for any import duties or taxes that are required by the country of import. Union Diamond collects these duties and taxes from the customer and pays them on the customer's behalf to the appropriate tax authority in the country of import. Most countries allow for the refund of duties and taxes collected directly to the customer if the item is returned. Under no circumstances is it the responsibility of Union Diamond to refund any taxes or duties. If you should have any questions, you should contact your country's customs and tax authority for clarification before ordering.
Please bring your attention to this link for important terms of sale and warranty information. FAQ's