Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
Union Diamond respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask
our customers and users to do the same. All information, data, text, software,
music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials,
whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility
of the person from which it originated. You, and not Union Diamond, are
entirely responsible for anything you upload, email, post, or otherwise
transmit to us. You agree not to transmit any information to us in any way that
would constitute copyright infringement. Accounts of repeat infringers will be
terminated in appropriate circumstances. If any content within the Services
contains what you believe to be your work in a way that constitutes copyright
infringement, please notify us immediately by following the procedure set forth
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please submit such notices in written form, postage pre-paid, to:
Attn: DMCA Department
2859 Paces Ferry Road
Overlook III – 18th Floor
Atlanta, GA 30339
DMCA notices must comply with the requirements of 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) and should contain at least the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. In order to comply with this requirement, please include at least a link to the relevant portion(s) of the Union Diamond web site or Services that contain the alleged infringing material.
3. The address, telephone number, and e-mail address of the complaining party.
4. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Please note that making a false statement can lead to very expensive civil fines, litigation, and legal fees.
6. A physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that is allegedly infringed.